Are you tired of paper custody and control forms? Drug Testing USA is now offering corporate accounts the ability to be set up for paperless drug testing using the Labcorp Donor Scheduling Solution.
This new program allows on line scheduling of drug testing for your applicants and employees. Unfortunately this new program is not yet available for DOT testing or State of Florida Drug Free Workplace Programs. This is an excellent solution for those employers hiring non-DOT employees in various locations throughout the United States.
Donor Registration enables clients and specimen collectors to input individual or group donor information prior to specimen collection. The application allows the tracking of specimen from collection through arrival at the testing laboratory.
- Register donors for specimen collections
- Import donor and account data in Excel spreadsheet or enter manually
- Select test type and profile to be performed
- Client e-mail notification of donor "no show" by employer-defined time frame
- On-demand collection status reports
- User friendly navigation panel to access all functions of the application
Click Here to locate a Labcorp Collection site enabled for donor scheduling and paperless drug testing. For more information on setting up your Labcorp non-DOT account for paperless drug testing and donor scheduling, please contact a member of our Sales Team at 1 888 441 4599; or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- No need for donor to bring, or collection site to stock, chain-of-custody forms
- Offers electronic tracking of specimen collections
- Provides tracking mechanism to ensure donors adherence to employer-defined testing time frame
- Specimen tracking: registration, collection, and arrival at testing laboratory
- Reduced data inconsistencies through customer entered donor demographics